Friday, August 21, 2009

The finished product!


After hours of hard work (mainly on Rob's part...) I am pleased to say that the swing set is DONE. I don't REALLY understand why something so complicated and expensive doesn't come with a little elf who builds it for you - but I guess I'm lucky to be married to such an elf that can do the hard work himself.

Toby LOVES it. He loves that his head touches the tree "TEE!" when he swings. And he loves that he can throw gravel down the slide. And he loves that he can cover himself in sand in the sand box. And he loves hearing mommy freak out when he runs from end to end of the tree house, threatening to jump off by the rock climbing wall or the ladder while I yell, "GO DOWN THE SLIDE!!! GO DOWN THE SLIDE!"

It has already provided hours of entertainment and so far, no injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment