Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Snort

I taught Toby how to snort today.

Not  on purpose, of course…he’s figured out how to raise his hands in the air when someone leaves the room and then look at me inquisitively as if to say, “Where did they go?”  He’s been doing it for a little while and its very cute so I APPARENTLY have started doing it back to him.  And, as I learned from him today, apparently I snort when I do it.

It's an impossible thing to explain on my blog.  It sounds RIDICULOUS to think that I SNORT when people leave the room.  Its ALSO ridiculous to throw your hands up in the air everytime someone leaves the room but we’re talking about a one year old here….

Anyway – today after work Rob went into the garage and Toby threw his hands in the air and snorted about 10 times before I checked myself fand noticed that I  was doing that too.  How interesting, to learn such intimate details about oneself by watching your child’s latest discoveries…I wonder what else he’s going to pick up…

2 comments:

  1. its when it is the shortened form is spelt it's.

    I hate all babies under 16, although when they're fourteen some are pretty good looking (as you were).

    Otherwise, the contant's pretty funny!

    Paul Almond, O.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first (AND L A S T ! ) time I have ever entered a "blog" Ghaslty.

    huge waste of time.

    But I love Lynda and Harry to death. So I obliged. Greater love...

    Paul

    ReplyDelete