Friday, October 29, 2010

Things I'll remind him of when he's 20...

I have been blessed with a number of wonderful “Sarahs” in my life and although it was fantastic that we got a visit from two of them (and children) two weekends in a row, it was rather confusing for Toby.

(He's not 3 yet and I’m already prefacing my stories to make excuses for his inappropriate comments…)

To preface the story even further, I’ll also clarify that one Sarah has two daughters while the other has one daughter.

And so as the 2nd weekend of visiting Sarahs drew to a close and I lovingly tucked my innocent boy into bed I asked him if he’d enjoyed the visit.

“Yes,” he said thoughtfully, “I like playing with little girls.” After a long thoughtful pause he added, “But I like playing with two girls at the same time even better.”

No comments:

Post a Comment