Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mia's Musings...


This is probably the least cinematic video you will ever see.  But I just had to put this on here because it captures Mia at her sweetest...

Mia doesn't fall asleep right away at night and lately she has started talking herself to sleep.  Sometimes she muses about her day, other times she mimics things we have said to her; occasionally she sings.  Tonight I caught her having a very motherly and sweet conversation with her baby.

Just in case you need some help with the translation, here are a few of her choice phrases said about 5 times each :

 "Go to sleep, baby"
 "alright baby?"
  "you're so sweet...baby is so sweet"
 "Good morning, baby!  You're so sweet baby?" 
 "I know...I know...guess what baby?  Tomorrow  swimming!  Tomorrow swimming baby!" 

Forgive the boring footage of my pillow...and my snicker halfway through...enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment